Access point to the following tracks:
Attention! Access to the track and return is only possible by means of the 4-persons chairlift Mariensee. There is no access in Mönichkirchen.
Ticket for the track + turn/return with 4-persons chairlift Mariensee is 16.00 Euro
How to get there:
By car: Take Highway No 2 (A2), (leave at exit Aspang/Edlitz) direction to Aspang Markt – Mariensee.
By train: Leave at railway station Aspang and take the taxi to the access point.
Mountain station Mariensee 4-person chairlift direction to the Marienseer Schwaig; incredible panorama at 1,450 to 1,500 m above sea level. 4-person chairlift from the mountain station of the Marienseer Schwaig (7 km) to the Border Triangle – Feistritzer Schwaig – Kampsteiner Schwaig (16 km) or direction to the Feistritzsattel and the Kummerbauerstadl (26 km).
Skimovie at the FIS course, photo-point at the mountain station of the panorama lift; FREE W-LAN access at the valley station of the Sonnenbahn in Mönichkirchen.
- Three 4-person chairlifts, 1 platter lift, 1 rope lift
- Lella-track with its special “milk-can tunnel”, viewing deck at the mountain station of the Schwaigbahn-lift
- Snow guarantee through full coverage with snow-making machines
- More than 500 parking lots in Mönichkirchen and 150 recently paved parking lots in Mariensee
- Places for enjoying food in the whole skiing area, and a funpark
- Ticket vending machine at the valley station of the Sonnenbahn-lift to enjoy an even quicker start into the skiing pleasure
- Ski rentals at the valley stations
Click here to plan your route with Google Maps